Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Foreach Loop, Data Flow task buffer failed

I have a package that runs fine by itself.But when I run it inside a Foreach Loop container on a parent package, I got a buffer error after a few loops.Here are a couple of the error lines:

A buffer failed while allocating 49085616 bytes.

The attempt to add a row to the Data Flow task buffer failed with error code 0x8007000E.

I already played around with the Data Flow task’s DefaultBufferMaxRows and DefaultBufferSize properties, and I am still getting the error. Just wondering if there is a memory leak or something with the Foreach Loop task.I haven’t install SP1.Maybe SP1 fixes this issue?

Could be that not the Foreach loop itself is leaking, rather one or multiple components inside that dataflow were the culprit.

I highly recommend you install SP1 to see whether that helps, since I know there were some memory issues addressed in SP1.

thanks

wenyang

|||I have SP1 installed and I have a similar issue. I do not get an error but the DataFlow hangs at 33 in OnProgress/Pre-execute event (Datacode=33 in sysdtslog90). My package executes another package from within the 'ForEach' loop. The child package contains the DataFlow task. When I run the child package standalone (i.e. not from the parent package containing the 'ForEach' loop) with the same variables as in the parent, the DataFlow works fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment