Thursday, March 29, 2012

Forecasting TimeSeries from Cube

I've saw many tutorials about using TimeSeries. But all of them using a table. But I'm using a cube to represent data. So I'm trying to build forecast from cube, but it doesn't so good as in could be.
I've got the same problem as desribed in Microsoft's tutoral Adventure work. So I need to forecast a series of sales.
The problem is that I can't create second key value, as it shown in tutorial. So I can't split good's sales. I have created dimentions for goods and for time. So cube's browser shows me very handsome view, but the problem with mining model still remains...
Please, help me! How can I solve this problem?
Can I create a separate table from cube to build forecast by this table?
Or I can solve this problem not using tables?
I posted a solution here which may help.sql

No comments:

Post a Comment