Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Foreach Loop is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like your help with the Foreach loop container. Boy, am I having issues with using it for looping through an ADO.NET dataset or what!?!? My control flow has a data flow task that is executing a Data Reader task (creating a .NET dataset for me). Now I go back to the control flow and add a Foreach loop container to loop through each record in my dataset. But which type of the Foreach loop container should I be using? I see an option to use Foreach ADO.NET schema enumerator but not sure how to configure it. Also I used the Foreach ADO option, but setting up variables to go through every column is an absolute pain in the you know what!!?!! I have about 200 columns and I want an easier way to refer to those columns in my transformation phase.

Hope you are able to help me out here.

Jamie posted an answer on another thread!!?!!?!!?!!?!!!!!!!!?!!!!!

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=424137&SiteID=1

No comments:

Post a Comment